Holmie's Hi-Res Downloads --Aus 06 Kit Released--

holmie

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
well then whats the problem. every patch crashes once in a while. what do you say, should i release the one i sent you?

rickyp

International Coach
definitely, its a quality patch, and who knows, the one freeze i had could of just been my computer, because it wasnt on the start menu like everyone elses

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
Holmie , one more suggestion. Install a new copy of c2k5 , and then see the basic size of the fsh files. Coz when i installed your patch i found that the earlier WC 2003 patch i was using , the fsh was about 23 k's and yours was 500 + !!!!!!

also , see if your are enlarging the resolution in the basic ratio . Thats too important . Coz for example , say the basic size was 1*2 , you have to make it in multiples of this. Like 2*4 , 3*6 etc. You cannot exceed the ratio. This may be crashing the game.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Considering the quality of your last tv pactch, could you make my request of Sky Sports 1999-2001 please? There's screens in the main c2k5 forum.

holmie

Club Cricketer
first of all sorry for not updating you guys for a while. i was at san francisco with my family on a vacation. ill be hoping to release the patch soon. as mentioned before that it has very less chances of crashing. ill look more into this tomorrow and will see if i can do requests. :)

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
That's great to hear Holmie.

Also will you be releasing the Channel 4 patch at the same time?

Can't wait for the updated Overlay and the C4 Overlay :)

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
great i really like your Sky Sports one and would love to use the update as the crashing spoiled your previous one good work man!!!

rickyp

International Coach
holmie could you please release the sky sports overlay again, i deleted my cric and installed it again so i lost it :(

kadabakar

School Cricketer
hi holmi
ur sky sports 2006 freezes after an over.
why don't u solve it.

ahk2578

Club Cricketer
I had installed the Hi res pak ODi kit but i found that the guys with bearded faces had west indian faces and darker hands and the unbearded ones had white faces and hands......I just uninstalled it and reloaded the latest face pack to bring it back to normal.......but since i reloaded the face pack I have also noticed this for other kits since with a few Zim. and Bangla. players having dark faces and white hands....what might be the problem here??

Users who are viewing this thread