How many runs does the AI score against you?

MagicHat

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
After four bowling innings (test matches, test difficulty) I've managed to bowl out the Aussies for 243, 107, 179 & 140. With my paltry batting (current highest score of 169) I shouldn't really be competing against the world's best and I wouldn't mind them making me pay, and making me learn to bat. :D As it is, these low scores don't bode well for the longevity of a game. I'm a little concerned.

So how is it for everyone else? Will they get into form? Is there a going to be a patch (it would probably be better if they bothered to run!)?

Liam Williams

Club Cricketer
Zimbabwe score about 250 against me usually.That's the only team I've played on the World Tour so far.

dannybecks

Club Cricketer
ive had varying degrees of success, ive only played WC at the moment and i have managed to win all games except against the aussies, i dont bat too well at the moment, im a little impatient and suspect against a late swinging yorker! lol

the aussies are the only team i havent bowled out for under 150, and ive currently got pakistan 41-3 after 17 overs, the aussies managed to chase down 179 in 49.3 overs for the loss of two wickets, i wasnt getting the breaks with wickets (including two dropped chances off my CP's bowling) so i just kept it tight.

cricketmaster

School Cricketer
this is abit late seeing the demo has come and gone but today i bowled engalnd out for 12 with lee getting 6 WICKETS in a row

ronaldo7777

PC Journalism Contest Winner
Ive got an idea that will give realistic totals. And Ive tried it. If you move third man and fine leg (epecially fine leg) wide then the AI goes at a realistic rate. In the ICC Champions Trophey Final I was playing India (On county level). I used this idea and although third man and fine leg cut off some of the runs the AI hits runs. Off 50 overs they were 266/5. Normally with my batting I wouldn't get anywhere near that total. But thanks to an inspired innings by Freddie Flintoff of 132. I got there with 1 wicket to spare.

amolbhatia85

School Cricketer
I was going to post a thread about this.
Got the game yesterday, and it turned out far better than expectations. Except the bowling.. i managed 230 with australia in my first proper match(50 overs). I expected a tough chase from england. But they just refused to play shots.. and even when they did, they refused to run. So right now iv got them at 34/1 in 21 overs.. i mean cmon, its so boring. How could codemasters do this?? is this a one off glitch, has the comp made any decent scores against you guys.. TEST level is the toughest right?

Users who are viewing this thread