how to decrease the swing.........

V

vinay

Karthik ur cool gameplay patch is a beauty of the beauties....
but one thing is very aukward thats the swing that the swing bowler gets.......
I play with my brother and he bowls me way outside the off stump and the ball comes right to the middle stump there is shot to play........
But plz plz can u decrease the swing and release the update for it...... :D
or can u plz tell me how to decrease the swing for the swing bowlers........thanx
Vinay.

I

imported_Beckster23

:unsure: hey,
just decrease the swing coordinate in the L_NORMAL.cfg. That should do it!!

By the way, u play with a gamepad or 2 player keyboard

Sanju

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
of corse he plays with a pad not key board.I am making the patch for 2 player keyboard and would realease it soon. B)

S

screenname

Karthik your patch is awesome :)

I just want to know how many runs can you guys score using Karthik's patch.

I can't seem to get over 6 run rate against Aussies. My highest total was 269

I am 2-9 using Karthik's patch (2 Wins against Canada and Kenya)

Any Tips on what shots to hit??

I

imported_jazzyjarrod

This is a great patch by karthik.. But still, my highest score with it was 597/9 (with the aussies of course) and then i bowled out South Africa for 153... (from 21 overs).. (i then went on to win the WC without dropping a game). These patches have been great in making the game harder, but still i seem to master them after a few days. I was wondering if anyone would be able to tell me how to edit the cfg. files, to make the game even more challenging (especially making the cpu bat better). I tried fiddling around with it a bit.. But all that happened was the cpu started scoring at about 16 an over... A little unrealistic ey... but i still managed to bowl them out for around 86 (off around 7 overs.... this was in a 50 over match btw...) thanks, any help would be greatly appreciated :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread