I got some questions about patches...(need help)

S

souljah

I just got the games and I need help with three question...

1. There is a run-out problem in cricket 2004. I got like 8 people runout for the other team in a match. They kept runnin' for no reason where there was no run. Does anybody know how to fix it or if there is a patch for it?

2. Lineup bug, whats the best patch for it and which one works and how?

3. I just installed AI v6 patch, but was wonderin' if this is a new patch or an update to an older patch. Because earlier i installed AI v2 patch, then tried to update it to v3 but it kept sayin' i had wrong .gob file version. Does anybody whats goin' on here?

Please help me out with these problem, i'll say thanks in advance.

S

squiz

1. No patch for Run Out bug yet, unfortunately
2. You can hex edit the lineups to whatever lineup you want, use the line-up editor made by prakash_ultimate, or you can use the .exe files that Sam released which are yet to be fixed properly
3. For v6 you need the original gob, no kits installed, no faces, no earlier patches, the original GOB file.

N

nikhilverma

EA Sports I think are frustrated that's why they made one big gob file so that no patching is possible....

S

SteveS1967

Originally posted by nikhilverma@Feb 6 2004, 12:50 PM
EA Sports I think are frustrated that's why they made one big gob file so that no patching is possible....
So HB/EA should sort out the UK release then (judging by the delay's) and give you Southern Hemisphere guy's the option to upgrade as releasing it in this state is "daylight robbery" :angry:

What are they playing at :scratch:

Steve S.

Users who are viewing this thread