Ihsan King Cricket Bat review

Knightrider786

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well the wait was finally over when I had been in quest of a new bat. I had Ihsan King classic & Ihsan lynx bats in my mind and had almost purchased ihsan lynx but when I saw this bat (Ihsan King) I fell in love*with it and couldn't see anything else except this bat.

What did I get and ask?

I had asked Azeem Shamas (crickgear) for a bat which has good balanced pick up in the weight range 2.10. After 4-5 days wait I got my hands on this bat and I got exactly what I wanted. For a moment I thought it is a perfect bat made for me as it has almost clean blemish free face with 6-7 straight grains which are almost evenly spaced. The balance and pickup of this bat is excellent. Pickup is light and I hardly feel*that this bat is a 2.10, in fact, to me it feels like a 2.8ish stick. The bat seems to be very very big size for its weight. The edges are 40-42mm on this stick.

As I received the bat on wednesday I was very tempted to try it. So*I tried it today against few throw downs and believe me this bat goes like a gun! The ball was flying in all four corners of the net! I hardly had to get my timing right in order to make the ball fly. Wherever I struck the ball it would travel a long distance. This bat was fully knocked in and I hardly knocked it in as I was excited to use it right away. So I didn't hesitate at all when it came to use the bat!

I would definitely recommend buying from Azeem Shamas he's very honest seller, customer service excellent. Both bats were purchased from him

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
My imagination or is the handle quite short?

Users who are viewing this thread