India vs Australia Test Series Face Pack in Gi Format released!!

Rahul

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
India vs Australia Test Series face pack has been released at the main site of pc.....u can get it fromt he face pack section of the downloads....

u can import all faces with 1 click using import as zip option in graphics importer......also included is a roster file which updates allt he face numbers according to the corresponding faces and have also updated stats of a few players....the roster is based on colin's icc roster...

also included is an arms file which u can import using gi as well...this will make all indian players have asian arms instead of a few having black coloured 1s!!

ricky ponting has not been added...u can replace darren lehmann for ponting if u want to play with him......also u can replace brett lee with kasprowicz if u want lee in your team!!

so hope u like the faces and i hope more people use the faces....i have started to make faces this way to make it easier for people to import faces without having to change all the face numbers themselves with player editor!!

so enjoy and post your comments at my face thread!!!

Attachments

• Ind vs Aus Faces GI Format Preview.jpg
    Ind vs Aus Faces GI Format Preview.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 130

sosolidsingh_90

School Cricketer
downloaded and installed - brilliant! the updated rosters and faces work brilliantly in conjuction and the teams are quite accurate to the real teams playin at the moment

Rahul

International Cricketer
thanx....nice to hear u're liking them...i'm gonna post many more of these as and when series are played!!

sohail

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
can you make a pakistan and india 1 please!!! becuase im touring India in C2004 and want the players to have the right face!

Dhoni

School Cricketer
Nice faces Rahul I tried them in the game. they look so good. cool!!!

Rahul

International Cricketer
thanx a lot guys.....good to hear u liking them....but plzz post your comments at my face thread

Users who are viewing this thread