Interview Thread April 2008 - Nominations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well on the the one hand he's raising the level of debate intellectually with references to Erasmus and, on the other hand, he's talking crap.
I don't know him well enough to accuse him of shallow or pretentious intellectualism but I haven't got much time for people who only use their knowledge and learning to sneer at others they consider lesser, as he was doing earlier in this thread or to stand outside the tent p*ssing into it.
Sorry mate, it's nothing personal and I'm sure I've got you all wrong. ;)

Well on the the one hand he's raising the level of debate intellectually with references to Erasmus and, on the other hand, he's talking crap.
I don't know him well enough to accuse him of shallow or pretentious intellectualism but I haven't got much time for people who only use their knowledge and learning to sneer at others they consider lesser, as he was doing earlier in this thread or to stand outside the tent p*ssing into it.
Sorry mate, it's nothing personal and I'm sure I've got you all wrong. ;)

LOL Colin, where do you think this stuff up. I'm hoping not from practical experience :p

Tom, do you ever read Colin's posts and get confused? I mean, i know what pretentious means, and intellectualism but to put them together is just dumbfounding!

Wow Hitterman won, didn't know he was so popular amongst you id......people :)

Wow Hitterman won, didn't know he was so popular amongst you idiots erm...people :)
That's an insult. To be honest, it hurts me that you are disputing the popularity of one of the most intelligent and entertaining self proclaimed legends of this forum.

PS(for dumbfounded people) - I'm talking about Hitty the Legend. :)

Tom, do you ever read Colin's posts and get confused? I mean, i know what pretentious means, and intellectualism but to put them together is just dumbfounding!

I've just found is you answer back with a cliche you'll be alright :p

Wow Hitterman won, didn't know he was so popular amongst you id......people :)

Neither did I

That's an insult. To be honest, it hurts me that you are disputing the popularity of one of the most intelligent and entertaining self proclaimed legends of this forum.

PS(for dumbfounded people) - I'm talking about Hitty the Legend. :)

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread