Is It Easy With England ?

freddiw

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well I started a new game on normal with England and smashed the kiwis 3-0 at home.

these are the teams.

First Test

1. Cook
2. Strauss
3. Vaughn
4. Bell
5. KP
6. Collingwood
7. Prior
8. Harmison
9. Sidebottom
10. Hoggard
11. Panesar

Second Test

1. Cook
2. Strauss
3. Vaughn
4. Bell
5. KP
6. Collingwood
7. Prior
8. Jones (In as Harmy was injured)
9. Sidebottom
10. Hoggard
11. Panesar

Third Test

1. Cook
2. Strauss
3. Vaughn
4. Bell
5. KP
6. Collingwood
7. Prior
8. Munday (Turning pitch so gave test debut. was retired hurt first ball of first innings:mad:)
9. Sidebottom
10. Hoggard
11. Panesar

so am I just going well or is it easy?

JD10

International Cricketer
I was in the world cup @ the start and i battered New Zealand here's mine

1.Strauss
2.Trescothick
3.Bell
4.Pietersen
5.Key
6.Collingwood
7.Flintoff
8.Foster
9.Rashid
10.Harmison
11.Anderson

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
I think its pretty easy, although you can probably expect better challenges from the Aussies, Saffies, and the Indians.

shane macdermot

School Cricketer
it is easy against australia batting wicket

Attachments

• m.munday good odi bowling innings.png
    m.munday good odi bowling innings.png
    72.5 KB · Views: 69

Jakester1288

School Cricketer
I think I have mentioned this elseware, but am saying it here as well. I am currently in a 2013 game on easy, rarely ever lose. Starting up on normal now, hoping I can play through a series and see how I go.

hampshire123

School Cricketer
Well I have found it easy in series in England but whenever I am away I tend to struggle although it may just be me

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
Overall it is quite easy with England and the only countries that I often struggle with are India, Sri Lanka and Pakistan.

Isura

Club Cricketer
Overall it is quite easy with England and the only countries that I often struggle with are India, Sri Lanka and Pakistan.

I find India the easiest team, followed by England. Australia is a good balanced challenge in icc 2008. NZ and Zimbabwe are the ultimate challenge.

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I find Australia to be the easiest in ICC2008... Though England has heaps of good regen players in the future, due to the number of county teams.

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
I find India the easiest team, followed by England. Australia is a good balanced challenge in icc 2008. NZ and Zimbabwe are the ultimate challenge.

When I said struggle with I meant have any difficulty beating when Im England

hedger_14

ICC Chairman

im dominating in test matches with Pakistan in ICC III, on top. Younis Kahn and Fawad Alam have been my top batsmen going at at average of around 55-70 in the 4th season i think im up too. im going good with the ball going around. sometimes its umar gul, saeed ajmal, iftikhar anjum, shoaib malik or shahid afridi and fawad alam has been picking up 2'fers heaps of games and has a test bowling average of 30

bigmo52

School Cricketer
i find im good at tests with england, but struggling in odis. have won 1 series, against zimbabwe away in odis, am 2nd in tests, but 8th in odis!!!

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
well james anderson is a better pick than Sidebottom i say and pick rashid instead of panesar and nz are crap as these screens show that

i reversed the order (bowlers batted from 1-5, keeper at 6 and 5 batsmen bowled out all the overs but akmal was the one who got the runs really).

Users who are viewing this thread