Jithendra   re:  your indian kit - helmet grille

paul r smith

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Jithendra, i have downloaded your kit, good work, however, when i start a match the helmet grille is not transparent, there is a blackness around the batsmens face, i have encountered this problem myself when i have tried to alter the grille, please can you tell me how i can make your grille transparent,i may be installing the tim. wrongly, do i need to make the background transparent before installing?, many thanks for any advice you can offer
regards,paul

same problme here too... i also tried using transprent thing but fail..... any one knows plz post it or jithendra u tell us

I too had the same problem before, but i know the solution.In the tim folder of the kits, there is a file "guard3.tim".Replace it with one from some other team's folder and the problem is solved.

but ajay how can we make a transprent guard3 file.... so that batsmen wear only caps not helmets.... do u have idea

I think mke the whole file black or white, then we might be able to do it,but i'm not sure.

well ajay i used this method both black n white.... but nothing goes right what happens is this when i made it black... the whole face goes black.... ... same case with white... i also delete that file but game crashes.....
i m looking for certainly.... a transprent thing....

Users who are viewing this thread