Requests Accepted Kiko's Test Kits and Misc.

santyvijay

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
first of all type kits/india/testmatch/shirts. than double click it. now replace the first file with normal dds and desaturated with third one in which last word would be s.

Hi,
Thanks for your reply.

So if I am right the idea is to replace only the shirts for all the teams in the test matches.(long sleeve shirt file)

I navigated in big editor as per your advice to kits/india/testmatch/shirts and found that it was the long sleeve shirt file.when I duoble click I get 4 files with _a,_d,_n and _s respectively.

So the desaturated one I ned to replace with the _s one.

What to replace for the normal dds one?

Kindly reply

Thanks

Viral Shah

International Coach
with the first file. replace the normal dss as per said by meet

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Right, i've started work on getting domestic teams added to this game without replacing international teams, already done half of Eng Domestic, Aus State and IPL, will be released on Feb 30th 2011

singhy44

Club Captain
Feb 30th 2011??
By then there'll be another new Codies cricket game, and maybe even an EA one :/
EDIT: Oh dear god, I've just seen the date :doh

singhy44

Club Captain
Where to replace the stumps :crying

You need to search for 'gdata.wad' and there you will find the stumps files, I can't recall the name exactly, its something along the lines of 'misc/stumps/stump'
Hope that helps

jawad

School Cricketer
You need to search for 'gdata.wad' and there you will find the stumps files, I can't recall the name exactly, its something along the lines of 'misc/stumps/stump'
Hope that helps

thanks

Users who are viewing this thread