Kits request

L

Leethal Weapon

Can someone make and/or direct me to already made currently worn ODI kits (without the World Cup patch or something on the front, with numbers and if possible with names) for Bangladesh, England, Kenya, New Zealand, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and Zimbabwe. As well as both Test kits with and without the sweater for all Test-playing teams except the West Indies. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me.

P.S. Can someone explain to me why at the Cricket 2002 Online Forums when my posted my first topic it took 2 or 3 days for it to appear and I ended up posting it twice plus noone replied then I posted this topic about the kits at the 8th or 9th of June and it still hasn't appeared so what's the meaning of this.

wackojacko

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
but according to teh tab on the side you have only posted that one post!
your browser must have refreshed or somfin

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Can someone explain to me why at the Cricket 2002 Online Forums when my posted my first topic it took 2 or 3 days for it to appear and I ended up posting it twice plus noone replied then I posted this topic about the kits at the 8th or 9th of June and it still hasn't appeared so what's the meaning of this.

Do you mean you posted here then? You can't have you only joined on the 16th

L

Leethal Weapon

No not here. Sorry I forgot it's changed now. Its the Planetcricket.net - Cricket 2002 Forum. I know I probably shouldn't have posted about it here but after I couldn't get any help there I thought maybe someone from there or who is from both forums maybe can help me. But my main objective are the kits so what about them.

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
The England test kit is still the same as it is in the orignal game. The Pakistan One Day kit hasn't changed since the World Cup.

As for the others, you can wait for someone to offer making them, or have a go yourself. I can't do it cos I'm crap at kit-making.

Users who are viewing this thread