Team Thread Lannisters #HearUsRoar #TheMostDecoratedTeam

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
THIRD OD MATCH!!!!

Scorecard.

We faced the "The King Thrillers" , "The Herculeans" Infamous Raptors who have the great coach @Kumbis and an absent captain/owner @Bilal45 .

After our defeat in the last match we had our black spot to avoid the crooked eye so we came back to our winning ways.

We batted first where 5 of our batsmen hit runs in double digits but sadly only two hit more than 20 runs who were Wolverine @Bigby Wolf and Tyler Durden @Villain and Infamous Raptors @Ben Stokes. and @Kumbis taking six wickets between them. We made a paltry score of 138.

That paltry score gave our bowlers the chance to shine and boy they shined. Only two batsmen from Infamous Raptors scored in double digits. Jack Sparrow @Pinch hitter and Hannibal @X Factor picked 2 wickets respectively.

We ended their chase at 132 mere 7 runs before the required target.

[HASHTAG]#HearUsRoar[/HASHTAG]

Samarth27.09

International Cricketer
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Congratulations Lannisters, And there's a thing I would like to say, the way @ThanksRudolph (Jack) has managed the thread and the team, being very honest it was the best on PlanetCricket, I've never seen any other thread which could match yours.

Excellent work, Jack!!

Congratulations!!

@Vegeta.

(And special thanks for bribing me with that 50 million for losing the final!!)

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Hahahah!. Good one.
All credits to @RUDI and @Rebel2k18. I am a just pawn like everyone else in the big game of Big Boss and his Right Hand Man.
Nah you are the big boss man, hats off to you for amazing presentations in this thread and overall team. Rudi was exceptional too. I was a mere spectator. :p

Users who are viewing this thread