Lockdown tournament (SEASON 2 - Updates in first post)

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I wrote an extremely long post that I'm sure no one will want to read about Season 2 plans. I'll break it up instead.

Had schedule last week and I'm already a week behind. Hoping to get something going though. Got some fun plans, shake up the draft a little and even something that could liven up the actual matches. :spy

Baker Street Boys managed by @Parth D will be joining.

Watch this space for more team announcements.

Wanted to confirm interest. 9 old managers, based on responses recently, are up for the challenge.

Everyone else, let me know if you want to take part or not. If you don't want to be involved, for whatever reason, no worries. I will put a 7-day limit on this. If I haven't heard from you by Wednesday 18th November you'll be missing out. I will consider the door open for you to come back if I do a season 3.

I'll have some more information on picking teams today or tomorrow. Current plan is to allow old teams to retain a maximum of 7 players. If people would rather have a complete reset of squads we could do that.

Last edited:

Chris Lickley

County Cricketer
Northern Superchargers
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I wrote an extremely long post that I'm sure no one will want to read about Season 2 plans. I'll break it up instead.

Had schedule last week and I'm already a week behind. Hoping to get something going though. Got some fun plans, shake up the draft a little and even something that could liven up the actual matches. :spy

Wanted to confirm interest. 9 old managers, based on responses recently, are up for the challenge.

Everyone else, let me know if you want to take part or not. If you don't want to be involved, for whatever reason, no worries. I will put a 7-day limit on this. If I haven't heard from you by Wednesday 18th November you'll be missing out. I will consider the door open for you to come back if I do a season 3.

@ahmedleo414
@beechcroft (the election is technically done)
@blockerdave
@Dale88
@Dutch
@Mouseydread
@Short Leg Cricket
@wasteyouryouth
@Wavelberry
@Parth D

I'll see if I can get in touch with @GuyIncognito I know he might not be around.

I'll have some more information on picking teams today or tomorrow. Current plan is to allow old teams to retain a maximum of 7 players. If people would rather have a complete reset of squads we could do that.

I'd be interested in taking part

D

Dutch

A jubilant Alistair Cook on hearing the news:

alastair-cook-ashes-profile_2967773.jpg

D

Dutch

Jack Leach launches new bowling action to counter claims he cant bamboozle the opposition.

JACK-LEACH

Short Leg Cricket

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
New Zealand

@ahmedleo414
@beechcroft (the election is technically done)
@blockerdave
@Chris Lickley
@Dale88
@Dutch
@Mouseydread
@NePtuNe Gaming
@Short Leg Cricket
@wasteyouryouth
@Wavelberry
@Parth D

I'll see if I can get in touch with @GuyIncognito I know he might not be around.

WOAHH the games have begun!! Super excited for this, stellar work from you Waste. Can’t wait to sign some four day players for the T20 glitz and glamour

Users who are viewing this thread