Lockdown tournament (SEASON 2 - Updates in first post)

D

Dutch

For those who missed it, the Lunatic Lockdowns are a guaranteed win: write up the points for those matches.

It was honest to god an utter shambles : Cook as a captain was as much use as a bacon slicer in a synagogue

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I'm going to share 'pitch reports' the day before a match is expected to be streamed. Proper games will start on Monday, so after the first three in Group A, it'll be three in B and then three in C. So if you want to change your pitch for your second home game probably best to do it ASAP. I'll just be using the team sheets to get the pitch settings.
  • If you haven't already: you can select the pitch you want for each home match in your team sheet.
  • If it is empty by the time I share it in this thread I will use the default setting in the game.
  • If you put in a pitch for the first game but not the next one I will re-use the settings.
  • Once I've posted in here (I'll expect I will add them to the first post so you can easily find them) it will be locked in. So, you can't change it, unless you ask really nicely and tag in your opponent so they can adjust their team if they wish.
  • If I forget to share them remind me or tag in your opponent and ask them.
@Bigby Wolf, @passwordistaco and @Short Leg Cricket your home matches are first up in Group A. If you haven't done a pitch for the first proper group match you have until the morning to do so (or to change what you've set).

Users who are viewing this thread