Mafia Round Two - LongLegs is the winner!.

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Wow, Great Game!! Kudos to Long Legs, User2010, knew they both were players, and they took it right in the end!

Well Done Ollie, cant wait for the next one, hopefully this time I am much more important :o

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Just to add, all the roles were handed out via the pick of a hat using a computer software.

LongLegs?

Club Cricketer
Serial Killer? Omg I didn't even know that was a role. Bravo LL, he always seemed to have a grasp of whats going on and its no surprise he won. A bit sad he won't be playing next round.

I'll be introducing a much deeper Mafia playstyle in Cricket Mafia. More variety of roles and alignments. Which makes for a more intriguing game. And more strategic thinking.

Serial Killer is a pretty common individual role. Very hard to carry out though.

I'll explain more roles and stuff in the other thread once I get enough sign-ups.

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
I'll be introducing a much deeper Mafia playstyle in Cricket Mafia. More variety of roles and alignments. Which makes for a more intriguing game. And more strategic thinking.

I guess we are the Pakistan Cricket Team

P

pcfan123

Sweet LL, do we have enough. I get the feeling that 20 people will be overkill especially since we already had 3 inactives in the last game of 10 odd people

LongLegs?

Club Cricketer
If possible, I'll replace people in. People who can be replaced back in that is (some people will have roles that won't be replacable obviously). Say you die on Night 1, and you're a vanilla townie. And, say Ollie is a player and he hasn't posted in 2 days, but is also a vanilla townie, I'd be able to bring you back for him. Crucial roles that aren't being played will be directly replaced though.

But, whatever happens, hopefully my game will help people understand how to play Mafia better, because this one was a bit too easy.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
If you think that's rigged, you clearly haven't seen anything of this game.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Well played LL. Congratulations. MaD was smart enough to investigate Giggity otherwise I might have got through if he had investigated mattfb. Well done Ollie for this.

Users who are viewing this thread