Medal Of Honour

R

radaga

i am thinking of getting the new Medal of Hounour game. If anyone has it can they tell me if its worth getting?

T20

Panel of Selectors
Allied Assault? Absolutely! One of the best games I've played.. :up:

J

jonah

I agree with Shailesh. I'm not really into fps, but I only got the game a couple of weeks ago and I'm hooked.
There's a couple of add-on releases available ( Spearhead) which create a couple of new missions, but I haven't tried it yet. I'm still trying to get off Omaha beach in AA!!

Ste

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
Has anyone played Operation Flashpoint? Ive played that and Medal Of Honor and I still think OF is better....just.

Kar_ind

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I recommend Project IGI 2 : covert strike. New revised AI intelligence is superb and a must try.

A

amber22

Does anyone want cheatcodes of MOHAA
I have that

OMAHA BEACH IS difficult to cross without cheat

J

jonah

Hey amber, I struggled for ages to get from the cover at the bottom of the cliff to the trench, but eventually made it by just running like shit!

C

crout

ive also heared this is a good computer game. can you please tell me if you can play as the Germans in this game?

thank you

J

jonah

You can choose whether to be Allied or Axis in the mutiplayer game, but in the single player game you are an American ranger.

T20

Panel of Selectors
amber,

cheats will spoil the fun..initially try to get cover behind the barriers..then watch for machine gune firing pattern and move accordingly..of course you'll need some luck to avoid mine fields.

U

UnderTaker

man i got this mohaa last week and i am still in this omaha beech for one week!! even in the easy mode.. its really tough... :o

T20

Panel of Selectors
Originally posted by UnderTaker@Jul 4 2003, 05:25 PM
i am still in this omaha beech for one week!!
LOL! not a good place to stay for a week :D

yeah it is tough. as I said you have to take cover and watch for machine gun fire before you move.

J

jonah

Also, if you're stuck at the bottom of the bluff, when you're told to run, make for the first crater, take out the two machine gunners at the top of the bluff, then run like hell for the trenches (careful of the mines!)...

Users who are viewing this thread