Middlesbro v Liverpool (Football)

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I shudder to think how much I've lost on Liverpool, having said that they have provided my biggest vbookie wins too.

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
It's not so much that, its more down to my inability to pick winners in Football games in general and when its a Liverpool match my judgement is clouded further.

Abhas

Retired Administrator
I shudder to think how much I've lost on Liverpool, having said that they have provided my biggest vbookie wins too.

It's not so much that, its more down to my inability to pick winners in Football games in general and when its a Liverpool match my judgement is clouded further.

Ditto. Thats why i've started betting smaller amounts on them, yet making sure its large enough to portray my support for them :)

I beted 200 on liverpool thininking it is Chelsea :p

:p :laugh:rtfl

JamesyJames3

International Coach
Deary me Kev! Everyone knows the oldest rule of sports betting is to NEVER bet on your own team! :p

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Especially when the second oldest rule is, in a 3 way bet, always bet on the outsider

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Especially when the second oldest rule is, in a 3 way bet, always bet on the outsider

Kev, i beted on Liverpool mistakenly :p if i loose 200, you have to give it back :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread