Not able to play online

EnigmaticZee

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I am not able accept the online invitation. The game freezes on the screen where you have to accept and select the controller. But when I host and invite it works perfectly fine. What is the issue ?

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
I am not able accept the online invitation. The game freezes on the screen where you have to accept and select the controller. But when I host and invite it works perfectly fine. What is the issue ?
I am assuming you are on a PS4......

I think the major contributer to this is the playstation firmware update 4.5... many people and complained about connections issues with many different games, I myself am having issues similar to yours with certain players, in games other than DBC17....

the one online suggestions was change your DNS setting to google's DNS servers (8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4) I did this and it was perfect.... for about 20 minutes then the lag spikes returned....

So we have to wait for the next SONY patch while waiting for patch 4 of the cricket ;)

EnigmaticZee

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
No, I am on PC. Issue is after I confirm the controller I see another blue controller appear and I only have one controller connected

EnigmaticZee

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Community been dead lately ? Anyone please ?

Users who are viewing this thread