Not posting a team

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
If a team does not post their team, three matches in a row then they will have to have a reverse lineup. I wasn't wanting to do that this season but it seems it will have to happen as I don't think teams should still have an equal chance to win with a team that has posted. It's not hard to do but it seems some team(s) Just haven't been able to do this for some reason.

So if your team doesn't post a team three matches in a row then they will have a reverse lineup. This will come into effect in the next match and not the current FC match.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
If a team does not post their team, three matches in a row then they will have to have a reverse lineup. I wasn't wanting to do that this season but it seems it will have to happen as I don't think teams should still have an equal chance to win with a team that has posted. It's not hard to do but it seems some team(s) Just haven't been able to do this for some reason.

So if your team doesn't post a team three matches in a row then they will have a reverse lineup. This will come into effect in the next match and not the current FC match.

Good move, implemented in the PCPL, and it did work. It needs some tweaking and we may adopt something similar for season two, but it does get people into gear.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Also to reiterate that anyone can post a team if you think your captain may not be able to post one in time. Obviously the captain's team will override any posted before by other team members.

Users who are viewing this thread