NTSC version in PS2 Cricket 2004?

espnstar

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
ok vibs you have to pay alot of money in order to play the game in your playstation..... i worked ma ass of to buy this game i worked in flee market which is near my home ........ i picked up heavy stuff let the boss talk **** when i did some thing to stay int he hot son for half of the day...... finally i made 600 dollars and i bought a pc and played the game ........... some thing is there to get it you can just set and let it happen dude get your warm ass of the chair vibs and go search to find a bloody mod chip all right....

snooper

School Cricketer
Vibs are you there?? I'm in the same boat as you, I want to play the game but I'm in Canada and need ntsc....did you modify your ps2 yet and if so how is it working...any effect to your console by getting it modified????

snooper

School Cricketer
salman121 said:
Where can I get Cricket 2004 for PS2 in NTSC format?

If mod chip is the only way to go, how much does the whole thing cost?

Salman...did you get your ps2 fixed yet??? I want to play cricket on ps2 but need the ntsc version....how is your pal version working? Any problems with your ps2 console??

adthomp

International Cricketer
mod chipping is kind of illegal

I wouldn't recommend mod chipping anyway it can burn out your PS2

theres a new thing called slot cards which come with swap magic disks

prashant_jain

School Cricketer
New member on the forum

Friends,
I am a new member and have a question for you guys.

I have a NTSC DMS3 modded PS2. If I buy a pal PS2 Cricket 2004, will it work?

afridi118

International Coach
usa near washington dc baltimore maryland
hey it will surely work but might not work after 2 or three months because i modified my ps2 the game worked but later game didnt work and some other game werent working and my ps2 later got broken some controler error saying plz insert a dual shock controler. Now will buy a new one lol lol

brad352

Executive member
adthomp said:
mod chipping is kind of illegal

I wouldn't recommend mod chipping anyway it can burn out your PS2

theres a new thing called slot cards which come with swap magic disks
In places like England, yes- in most other places the courts respect your right to play legal game backups, and have refused to let Sony ban them. Slot cards are a joke, they damage the PS2 needlessly, a correctly installed mod chip will not affect the PS2's life in any way.

prashant_jain

School Cricketer
Live in/around the San Francisco San Jose

Friends,
I live in/around San Francisco/San Jose (California). How do I get hold of this game.

Would appreciate if somebody can help me out.

brad352

Executive member
prashant_jain said:
Friends,
I live in/around San Francisco/San Jose (California). How do I get hold of this game.

Would appreciate if somebody can help me out.
You'd probably have to order it from some country that does have the game, not worth the effort and cost for a crappy game imo

fardin

PC Awards 2005 Most Improved Member
hi guys wait for blic to come' blic is coming this month november 25 so wait' and parshant where do you live in san jose i live in hayward and i play for fremont eagels what about you man

Rangeela

International Coach
fardin said:
hi guys wait for blic to come' blic is coming this month november 25 so wait' and parshant where do you live in san jose i live in hayward and i play for fremont eagels what about you man
Nov 25th we will get to know more about the BLC game such as screenshots and etc. The game is not due to release till next summer.

adthomp

International Cricketer
if you have a mod chip installed it doesn't matter if its PAL or NTSC it will play them regardless

Users who are viewing this thread