Old Spice Racing - Please vote for on XBOX Live

P

pcfan123

Hey all,

A co-worker of mine has a video game project that is in an XBOX Live competition.

Please give his game a looksee and vote for him on XBOX Live, all votes are entered into a drawing to win prizes etc.

As you might or might now know (saying hi to the new people) in my other work I work as a game programmer. Over the last year
and a bit a group of wanna be game developers (mostly native to Austin) have worked together on building a racing game for the
XBox 360 console. Finally after a long time of hard work and effort, we got our game released just last weekend!

I don't know how much any of you watch TV, but Old Spice has had a series of strange commercials and such to market their products.
At the same time they've become sponsors of an Indie Game Development contest which we submitted our game to. We made it
in as one of the five finalists and the winner is decided by voting. So of course we're all telling everyone we know about it and would
love if anyone who has an XBox and a live account would be able to vote for us.

The place to vote is on XBox Live. Just turn on your XBox and go to the Spotlight channel at which we are on one of the tabs there.We are game E "Old Spice Racers". It's a pretty cool contest in that both contestents and voters are eligible to win a prize. Voters
are entered into a chance to win 25,000 dollars. I think everyone is allowed to vote up to 5 times.

We have a video of the game up on Youtube as well if you want to check it out.

Thanks and tell your friends to vote too! (for us of course :p)

Thanks,

CW

Last edited by a moderator:

blake

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Unirally anyone?

Looks extremely similar, man that was a fun game.

I don't have Xbox Live, but that's a fair effort of making a game.. would vote if I could.

Users who are viewing this thread