PCF Championship/Trophy Draft Thread (Griffo to Pick)

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
Well better update the title now, and the list too. I suppose we skipped Matt and it is my turn.

I'll take Rahul Dravid and Chris Read please.

By the way RoboRocks you picked Fidel Edwards a turn after GillyFan did the same.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Online Cricket Games Owned
I wanted Jaya, but he has been taken by someone else! And I didn't take Edwards either :p

This is getting a bit confusing, we need Chezzy to clear it up :)

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
OK, I figured it out, Gilly Fan took him (and Jayawardene on another turn) but it wasn't his turn, I was just scanning at the time. Don't worry about it Robo. Sorry!

Instead of Jayawardene I'll take Marvan Atapattu.

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
Squad thread is now updated. It is Griffo's turn to pick and I wil give him a little bit of time before picking myself.

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
Thanks I was waiting till you sorted the mess out before adding to it all, can you please update the list on the first page so i know who is avalible

RoboRocks

Chairman of Selectors
OK, I figured it out, Gilly Fan took him (and Jayawardene on another turn) but it wasn't his turn, I was just scanning at the time. Don't worry about it Robo. Sorry!

Instead of Jayawardene I'll take Marvan Atapattu.

Yeah thats what I was trying to say.
Its alright at least I keep my fast bowler. :D

Thanks I was waiting till you sorted the mess out before adding to it all, can you please update the list on the first page so i know who is avalible

There is a squad page in the fantasy sport forum mate.
Have a look at what the others have chosen and revert back to the first page.

Last edited:

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
Australia: Jaques, Hodge, Clarke, White, Haddin, Hogg, Clark, Bracken, Johnston, Hilfenhaus

England: Strauss, Cook, Joyce, Bell, Dalrymple, Nixon, Mahmood, Lewis, Hoggard, Harmison, Plunkett, Tremlett,

India: Sehwag, Jaffer, Uthappa, Gambhir, Laxman, Ganguly, Raina Agarkar, , Z Khan, M Patel, Sreesanth, VRV Singh

New Zealand: How, Cumming, Vincent, Marshall, Sinclair, Taylor, Fulton, McMillan, , Styris, McCullum, Franklin, Mills, Gillespie, J Patel, Tuffey, C Martin

Pakistan: Hafeez, Farhat, I Nazir, Y Khan, S Malik, Arafat, A Mahmood, Akmal, Razzaq, Gul, S Nazir, Ul-Hasan, Sami, Anjum, Kaneria

South Africa: Bosman, Dippenaar, Amla, Prince, Kemp, Hall, Morkel, Harris, Peterson, Nel, Steyn, Langeveldt, Telemachus

Sri Lanka: Tharangaa, , Dilshan, Arnold, Kapugedra, Mubarak, Silva, P Jayawardene, Maharoof, Bandara, Chandana, Fernando, Kulasecra, Zoysa

W Indies: Ganga, DS Smith, Simmons, Samuels, Morton, Pollard, DR Smith, Ramdin, D Mohammed, Bradshaw, Emrit, Powell, Taylor, Collymore

There we go, Sarwan and Tait

Do we get 4 picks next round???

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread