Posting my feedback and suggestions for the site in this forum.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Greetings Mr P.Cricket. Can I call you Planet?

Listen, P-dawg. I have a couple of suggestions that might be worth looking into. I'll pop em down in bulletpoint form in no particular order for you. (Please note, they are in a particular order).

Supersize font GO!

• How do I turn off 'like' "notifications?" comma exclamation mark smiley face

Here's the thing, I'm a pretty popular guy. Mans man, ladies man, man about town. Men want me, women had me, animals lick me... sometimes in that order, occasionally in reverse. The thing is, I keep getting these "like notification" things and I have not a franklins ficus on how to turn off the damn thing. If I wanted to know every time i was "liked" by someone I would prolly walk around with my pants down, getting thumbs up from everyone at the office... or the dentist... I spend a lot of time hanging out at the dentist. Not because I have teeth problems, but because I really like the smell and almost always there's free toothpaste. That's like, gods healthy candy. I mean, it comes in BUBBLEGUM FLAVOR for crying out loud, how in Poseidon's perennial palace they can get THAT taste into TOOTHPASTE I'll never know. But it's enjoyable, but getting notifications about being "liked" isn't. I'll never understand why it's important to be liked, but then I've never not been "liked" before. Except this one time... her name was Fiona and, well... look it's a really long story but for some reason, not matter how many times I stood outside her window and grunted like a gorilla (that was our code for "I'm outside") she would always call the police on me. I'll never understand it. Perhaps it's because she just wasn't into me or maybe it was because I often got confused and turned up at the wrong house where this old man lived and he'd call the police on me. But either way, it didn't work out and that's the one time I probably wasn't "liked" very much. Except at the prison overnight, I seem ridiculously popular... But I'm "liked" a lot here too, plenty... even by Dutch, and the only thing he likes is wooden shoes and eating salmon raw.

End List.

EDIT:

Please don't like this post, I'll just assume you do and you can save me the notification deletion. I know you loved it, really. But there's not an easy button for that kind of gratification... that's also what she said.

Last edited:

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
You're the best bot a boy could ever have.

D

Dutch

You're the best bot a boy could ever have.

Oh I disagree. I picked up a wonderful little toy in a side street in Amsterdam.......makes Daddy very happy!

And indeed, as my wife continually points out to me; why is that gratification button so friggin hard for you to find?

Last edited by a moderator:

Gone4aDuck

International Coach
What in the name of all that's holy is this about? I know people like to hear their own voice, but Biggs you must love to see your own typing or something. Sweet holy hell son. :facepalm

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
^ This guy gets it.

Users who are viewing this thread