Pre-Order Cricket Coach 2011

Cricket Coach 2011 is available for Pre-Order.

The price is ?18.99, which is a ?1 discount from the final price of ?19.99

Just to confirm the game isn’t currently available, but will be made available to those who have pre-ordered in the next couple of weeks. By purchasing now you save some money, and massively help the project. You also get the chance to suggest tweaks and additional features, which will appear in the official release.

Pre-order now at:

http://www.elicense.com/rockingham/store/

Source: Cricket Coach forum

We have also launched our Cricket Coach 2011 page, where you can find the latest information regarding this game. Click here to check out this page.

Article by Sylvester - Read More...

Donko1982

Banned
Online Cricket Games Owned
Cricket Coach 2011 is available for Pre-Order.

The price is ?18.99, which is a ?1 discount from the final price of ?19.99

Just to confirm the game isn?t currently available, but will be made available to those who have pre-ordered in the next couple of weeks. By purchasing now you save some money, and massively help the project. You also get the chance to suggest tweaks and additional features, which will appear in the official release.

Pre-order now at:

Rockingham Software Store

Source: Cricket Coach forum

We have also launched our Cricket Coach 2011 page, where you can find the latest information regarding this game. Click here to check out this page.

Article by Sylvester - Read More...

when is this game out?

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I have some concern about this one... Got the 2010 version. It just didnt had that power to suck you in for hours like "Football Manager 2010", Which IMO is the best management sim out there.(I know Fifa Manager 2011 is out but it isn't in the shelves here yet) While playing FM 2010, i lost the track of time so easily.

I would check some reviews by PC member before getting this one.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread