LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
The final of the previous season was a successful one. So why can't we arrange 8 matches here in Pakistan. After all it's been years since International Cricket had come to Pakistan. I think it's a bold move, good decision.

Also I'm happy that there will be two-two double headers. PCB just have to make sure there's no security issues. It can only be successful if International Cricketers will come and play.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
The final of the previous season was a successful one. So why can't we arrange 8 matches here in Pakistan. After all it's been years since International Cricket had come to Pakistan. I think it's a bold move, good decision.

Also I'm happy that there will be two-two double headers. PCB just have to make sure there's no security issues. It can only be successful if International Cricketers will come and play.
2018 is an election year. PMLN wants to profit from the PSL. This is a ridiculously stupid move. Especially the fact that overseas players will be forced to play in Pakistan. I think we'll see a much lower standard of overseas players next year, thanks to Ganjay Mian, that massive BC.

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
2018 is an election year. PMLN wants to profit from the PSL. This is a ridiculously stupid move. Especially the fact that overseas players will be forced to play in Pakistan. I think we'll see a much lower standard of overseas players next year, thanks to Ganjay Mian, that massive BC.
If you are talking about PMLN and politics. Then I'm telling you next year PPP will eat Pakistan and then again Ganjay Mian.

Take out history and check except for Army, PMLN and PPP who else ruled Pakistan?

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Saw facebook posts of few pages that the sixth team name will be 'Multan Sultans'

Last edited:

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
From my understanding, the name hasn't been finalised. Multan Sultans is being used as a holding name as they had to create contracts for management and hence they needed a preliminary name. It's most likely to change and will be finalised just before the drafts.

Neo 7

National Board President
India
Avengers
Tom Moody has been appointed as the Head Coach of the 6th & the most expensive PSL franchise so far >> Multan Sultans .

FsS9B3fU_400x400.jpg

DKZAlrvWkAAUkrM.jpg

We will support only the 'Multan Sultans' , because .................... [HASHTAG]#InTheRemembranceOfSehwag[/HASHTAG] . :D .

Users who are viewing this thread