Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
There have been other two changes : Brad Hodge will replace Moeen Ali at QG, and Samit Patel will replace Tamim Iqbal at PZ, but from the 28th of February onwards.

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Being from Karachi, I will be supporting them, they seem to have a strong squad although Quetta looks extremely good.

However the PSL does seem to lack some of the big names i hope would come to the second edition.

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
The Boys
It has got to be Karachi, if they can't win with this squad. I don't know how they can win with any squad.

Though, will be supporting Islamabad too, 'cause of Wasim and Misbah.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
However the PSL does seem to lack some of the big names i hope would come to the second edition.
The scheduling is crap. They should have it in March. Now there's a lot of cricket being played. And the pay isn't irresistable.

Last edited:

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
16195505_150401542126978_6824450368177339013_n.jpg

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
@Salman. forgot to tag you before :)
It has got to be Karachi, if they can't win with this squad. I don't know how they can win with any squad.

Though, will be supporting Islamabad too, 'cause of Wasim and Misbah.
True, Karachi have a really strong squad, but so do all the other four teams. It is truly unpredictable.

Salman.

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Qalandars have a pretty balanced side. Would be a shame if they don't win.

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Karachi Kings and Lahore Qalandars have better squad this time. Based on karachi, but I will be supporting Quetta.

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
Its quite hard to say for me to judge who's gonna win, Every team has some good quality players but I would be pretty interested to see the younger lot in Lahore Qalanders because they have hyped it a lot apparently that they have collected a bunch of great talent from entire punjab and the selected teams toured Australia as well and performed really well there according to news. I think tough contest is coming up out there. I would pray that Final gets play in Pakistan Insha'ALLAH that would be great and would be another step for the revival of Home Cricket. Home Cricket is extremely important, Everyone out there is praising Indian team but we should remember that their most cricket is in their home conditions and with IPL and so many home series contribute massively to their success these days specially as batting unit.

Personally as a fan, I support all teams whichever best is winner for me, Its all about Pakistan winning at the end :) Last year, My heart was with Peshawar Zalmi though due to Afridi and Junaid Khan being there.

Nevertheless, One thing fans and PCB should remember, Not to give Umar Akmal any chance in the game even if he scores 200 there, And Also don't judge Misbah future on PSL. Just keep in eye on young blood. Maliks, Hafeez, Misbah, Akmals should not be judged on PSL Performance at all. We found Sharjeel Khan and Hasan Ali as future prospects in last year PSL and gradually we will find good players Insha'ALLAH :) Way to go PSL!!

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag