MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Poor Fawad Rana :noway
Qalandars need to find a Malik type batsman in the middle order who can steady the ship
The problem is with their approach. Perhaps it's time to make some big changes. E.g Captaincy change?

Samarth27.09

International Cricketer
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I am new to PSL... just watched it on DSport yesterday... or day before yesterday...

PSL... hmm... which is the best team - I mean which team should I be supporting ?

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I am new to PSL... just watched it on DSport yesterday... or day before yesterday...

PSL... hmm... which is the best team - I mean which team should I be supporting ?
Quetta Gladiators, two times runners up.

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Either the bowlers are that good or the level of batting in this edition is pathetic. Not happy with the quality of these tracks. None of these games has been good 180 pitch.

I mean how good are the likes of Umair, Rahat Ali etc. that they can peg back the likes of the international batsmen.

A final bone to pick with these games seems to be poor decisions that the sides are making. I mean for twice finalists, QG has opened with Asad Shafiq(not even an ODI batsman) followed by Umar Amin. Where is common sense!!!!

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Either the bowlers are that good or the level of batting in this edition is pathetic. Not happy with the quality of these tracks. None of these games has been good 180 pitch.

I mean how good are the likes of Umair, Rahat Ali etc. that they can peg back the likes of the international batsmen.

A final bone to pick with these games seems to be poor decisions that the sides are making. I mean for twice finalists, QG has opened with Asad Shafiq(not even an ODI batsman) followed by Umar Amin. Where is common sense!!!!
Not sure about that. But Fielding has definitely been improved.

What a great match that was and great courage shown by Darren Sammy![DOUBLEPOST=1519933823][/DOUBLEPOST]
Who's that?!
I think he meant Umaid.

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
upload_2018-3-2_16-10-41.png

Just saw this statistic. Can't believe we have the highest among all the leagues. Let's carry this into international cricket.

@Perfect Square - looks like the fielding has been exceptional. The diets and eating habits must have taken a hit.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
These UAE pitches are even shittier than the first season. Shift the whole thing to Pakistan, who cares about foreign players. BBL has 2 overseas players per XI.

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Are these UAE pitches so bad? I liked this low scoring at the start, but really it's a bit annoying to not see balanced scores.

Users who are viewing this thread