Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Refreshing to see Shadab Khan batting, he hit half-centuries against NZ in NZ. Next should be Fahim Ashraf.
Yeah, i'm loving Misbah's captaincy this year

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Boy it's good to see some garbage bowlers as well from Pakistan.. you almost feel that they just can't produce bad bowlers but then blokes like Anwar Ali raise hope.
He used to be deadly once. Suffered a couple of shoulder and knee injuries and lost his swing completely.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Maybe we can see KP in the Qualifier 1? Read it in Cricinfo commentary.

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
At first, I thought that the Pakistani batsmen were just poor for the low scores at the early stage of the tournament. However, after seeing so many internationals suffer as well I have to say that Pakistani bowlers are very good. Faheem Ashraf has been exceptional - a proper wicket-taking the option and an ideal replacement for the Abdul Razzaq, Shahid Afridi spot that has been missing for some time now.

Faheem has pace and he looks good but I won't call him an ideal replacement for Razzaq/Afridi at all at this stage. He would be needing to improve a lot both on his bowling and batting to reach that level. Keep him in the playing 11 and he can developed into a good all-rounder.

Talking about bowlers, I am most impressed with this 17 year old kid Shaheen Shah Afridi. The kid was bowling around 139 to 140 KPH in this age, Imagine how much potential he has in coming 2 to 3 years. Mir Hamza looks fine as well but his average pace is 125 KPH, He needs to swing and seam big time to survive with this pace.

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
Talking about Quetta, The Foreign players Watson, Roy and Kevin are letting Sarfraz down big time. He is on banking on them but i guess none of them will come to Pakistan for playoffs. I think Quetta will be eliminated this time sooner than later. Plus, they don't have good enough bowlers. The "Thats how great players are made" aka (Nawaz) is letting down with his inconsistency as well. Multan deserves to be in the final round, I hope Zalmi looses today. Karachi and MS in the final rounds would be good for the home crowd as it has star powers. While Quetta will be there with all unknown C grade foreign players unfortunately. Karachi seems that it will loose as well.

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
Just needs some power, Babar will be a complete player if he gets that.

True but I really don't buy that Gym philosophy though, Every physic and demand is different. Not everyone can/should follow the same standards. Being fittest is good but I think shots are more about timing than power. You aren't required to cross grounds you are just required to clear boundaries in gaps. The six Babar hit to Wahab was just a straight flick, Reminded of Inzy's six in WC 92. Amazing Shot! I think Babar just needs more self-confidence, motivation and game awareness that he can play match winning knocks. He is going great guns and its a just a first phase of his career. He will be up there soon Insha'ALLAH

I would personally suggest that Babar should have a mentor like Inzamam who had the most technical game awareness of them all in my opinion. Babar should have some sessions with Inzy I believe

Last edited:

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
Pathetic game for Karachi there. The score wasn't unchaseable but was made worse by poor batting (mostly thanks to Babar Azam).

Makes the next game for them a do or die. Especially with this margin of defeat affecting their net run rate.

The worse thing was that when Imad was up for the interview with the sports anchor, He look out of place in his speak, It seems he is not in a very good condition due to that concussion. He didn't remember the entire PSL matches he played I guess..

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Because the Sharjah pitch is so shiny. You can see the reflection of the stumps in the picture
I've noticed it's almost looking shiny in the sunlight. Anybody know how it's so shiny? :p

Users who are viewing this thread