PSL Group J(Round 4 Started)

sid_19840

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
I reqest the following Group members to join this league.

Group J

1)Mierosoft
2)evertonfan
3)sid_19840
4)The Falcon

Details on joining shall be pmed.

I request nobody else apart from these people to join this group.On doing so your scores will simply be ignored and you shall be disqualified.

Please keep all group h updates and discussions in this thread.Thanks.

Sid.

Last edited:

sid_19840

International Coach
No mate.The final day for posting the scores for Round 1 of 5 for all the groups is around 3 and a bit days,so take your time.

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Thanks for that Sid. I'll probably end up playing my game tommorw after footie. Watch out for a super high score though. :cool:

sid_19840

International Coach
Group J standings with a day and a few hours left in Round 1.Evertonfan is still to post a score.(Post one before its too late Matt. :) )

groupj.jpg

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Sorry Sid, my computer at home won't let me play Stick Cricket for some reason. :mad:

I can play it at school now though so how many hours do I have left?

sid_19840

International Coach
evertonfan said:
I can play it at school now though so how many hours do I have left?

Around 30 hours mate.Make sure that youve Macromedia Flash installed or try using a different browser to make it work in your home pc.

EDIT:Btw Im past the top score for the group,scored 250.

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
I'm in a bit of a pickle here. I've had at least three attempts to submit my score yet it keeps saying 'failure to retrieve username'. I'm definitley logged in and i'm definitley logged in with the correct details too. I'm really angry becaue I scored 261/3 too. :mad:

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Right, I really am having problems here; 6 attempts and 6 failures to retrieve username. Now in another one of my leagues it lets me submit scores fine but for some reason I am completley unable to register my score on this one so i'm buggered as to what this means for the group.

sid_19840

International Coach
Pak_cricketer said:
Sid can we have multiple scores I feel I didnt do so well in my First Attempt.

Yes.

evertonfan said:
Right, I really am having problems here; 6 attempts and 6 failures to retrieve username. Now in another one of my leagues it lets me submit scores fine but for some reason I am completley unable to register my score on this one so i'm buggered as to what this means for the group.

I think if youre just a part of the league the scores get updated.Just try playing a slog game,cant figure out the problem with this.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
It's been a pestering issue on SC, from what I read on the forums.

I remember there being a button that allowed you to try again if the retrieval failed. As with all great things, though, it was removed.

Users who are viewing this thread