Really Enjoyable

innes

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I found BLIC05 lying around a few days ago, and decided to bung it into the old laptop.
I thought it would be dull, and from here, easy. But im finding it really enjoyable. Im playing as AUS against west indies, and the windies are 208-5 after 50. I set open fields, but its really fun to bowl to.
And batting is tough on test mode, and you have to build your innings
So this old game gets the thumbs up from me :D

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Its my favourite Cricket game behind SW99. I had awesome test series with that game on my Ps2. Was so damn enjoyable.

usy

Chairman of Selectors
I found BLIC05 lying around a few days ago, and decided to bung it into the old laptop.
I thought it would be dull, and from here, easy. But im finding it really enjoyable. Im playing as AUS against west indies, and the windies are 208-5 after 50. I set open fields, but its really fun to bowl to.
And batting is tough on test mode, and you have to build your innings
So this old game gets the thumbs up from me :D

Make sure you patch it all up and play ;). Hariz and Brett_Lee made some nice stuff ages ago.

innes

Club Cricketer
what do you reccomend for patching it?

Its annoying because the bagstudio doesnt work on vista, only bag importer, which cant import half of the graphics needed :(

Last edited:

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Well I was talking about the kit files mainly which you just need to place in the teams folder.

innes

Club Cricketer
Yeah, i couldnt find brett_lees thread though :(

usy

Chairman of Selectors
I dont' think he made kits, he use to make bats and stuff.

lightbulb

Club Cricketer
i think it's by far the best non-management cricket game without patches and other downloads you can get from here

Benauds appreci

Club Cricketer
I still have this game for PS2. Might give it a blast tonight.
If my memory serves me right, I think that I got basically two types of game depending who I chose as opponents.

Playing against "poor" teams would satisfy my need to see wickets tumble esp those late moving deliveries that would trap the batsman LBW.

Playing against "better" teams and I would be happy to change the field slightly and just keep the runrate down.

If I wanted a real challenge then I would crank the difficulty to max and take on the Windies or Pakistan. Their opening bowlers would have me playing down the wrong line and misstiming the slower ball nearly every time.:crying

Jit

International Cricketer
this game is awesome if u have open fields then its is all good cpu scoring is good but now no one makes patches for this game which sucks

Users who are viewing this thread