Req: Rahul's ChainGang

luhar_v

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hi ,
Can Any one help me in the following req:

Reverse swing: I didnot feel Reverse swing dangerous in the game . can any one make it in any patches.
Ball Conditions: wanna Feel the ball getting old and little out of shape as overs go by.

Irritating BUG: When i win any match by no loss the sir benaud tells i won by "1 RUN".

Shane Warne: can any one get warne's goatee facial which he s having now

STADIUMS FOR INDIA: Can o get more stadiums for india other than kolkatta.

1) Reverse swing is already in the game and no one can alter it

2) Why????? The ball is tiny in the game

3) Not possible to fix it (why is it so important?)

4) Look in the downloads section as it probably can be done

5) Impossible

Last edited:
Most of those things can't be done exept Warne's goatee sorry.

I don't see the problem with the reverse swing. It gets out poorer batsmen which is what it does IRL. The only criticism of it is that it always pitches at the same length.

A lot of those bugs have been asked many times and told it cannot be fixed

Warne can be requested in a graphics makers thread

Maybe one change in the future can be that the ball actually swings in the other direction to the one shown on screen. E.g., if the screen shows the ball will out-swing, it should in-swing. After all this is what reverse swing is all about - reverse to the conventional swing.

MUFC1987 said:
I don't see the problem with the reverse swing. It gets out poorer batsmen which is what it does IRL. The only criticism of it is that it always pitches at the same length.

What's the point of that? It'll come to the same result anyway. If the screen shows it going one way and it goes the other, although it may be more authentic, after facing it once or twice you'll be able to read it perfectly like before, as you just have to think opposites. I say just scrap the whole idea of the direction of movement being displayed.
EDIT: Wait you're right, I forgot that you can't tell whether you're about to face a 'special' delivery ;)

Last edited:
oh my gosh im sick and tired of ppl asking the sammmmmmeeeeee questions all the time!!!! PLZ first search b4 openin a new thread pfff....

Last edited:
This is what I meant... batsman (user) wouldn't know before hand whether or not it's a special delivery and thus will play for out-swing when the delivery is in fact in-swing. Will make batting more interesting and realistic.

James219 said:
Wait you're right, I forgot that you can't tell whether you're about to face a 'special' delivery ;)

Last edited:
Yep I knew what you were getting at, but somehow I forgot that you cannot predict when the special delivery is coming and hence what I was saying made no sense. Good suggestion by the way, would make it far more interesting.

REQ(Patch)): Rahul's ChainGang

hi, I m Back Again th Some Requests..

a)Is ther any patch making (Patch maker) tool for c2k5 as in c2k4. which is more user friendly.
b) how to use biggui.
its not user friendly i feel
In c2k4 tools like gob viewer ,patch makers r pleasant 4 working. here i need some help then only i can edit Some Files in game. whereas it was not the case in c2k4 i myself started finding everything.
c)Can Co-operative option be implemented in c2k5. i m not having JotStk

Rahul's ChainGang(New Sehwags Face):

i hav made new sehwags Face
0722709c09b7d470ec121e88bf3918bf

Preview
(Note: This Sehwag has New Glasses)

Last edited:
MUFC1987 said:

Anytime you play the 'reverse swing' in the game, the opposition can just play the leg glance-and will usually score runs of the delivery. I usually end up doing the same thing.

Users who are viewing this thread