Review Results are inverting !!!

MAd23

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hello CR management... what's going on.... its has been second time now that my opponent dinad77 has abandoned the match and I have lost the match...

see this scorecard

Cricket Revolution - A Multiplayer PC Cricket Game

in this scorecard i have scored 70/3 in four overs and at that moment dinad77 has abandoned the game... the result was horrible... its show that dinad77 has scored 70/3 and I have abandoned the game... why this result is inverted...??? i want my level back !!! this has been happening to me since few days and my level is going down horribly by these results... please help CR Admin ???:mad:mad:(:(:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm

D

Dutch

I am afraid that you will not get an answer here. This forum is very quiet and I haven't seen someone from the game itslef in here for ages. It is a shame as CR has great potential but lacks, as with all cricket games, in a number of crucial areas.

MAd23

School Cricketer
HELLO CR MANAGEMENT AGAIN IT SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME... I WAS PLAYING WITH DINAD77 ... HE JUST ABANDONED THE GAME AND I LOST THE MATCH WITH RESULTS ARE INVERTED... TAKE A LOOK AT SCORE CARD

Cricket Revolution - A Multiplayer PC Cricket Game

How long will u take to answer me???

I am Waiting !!!:(:(:(

P

pcfan123

Your request is falling on deaf ears. This game was a flop, I doubt the developers are still employed.

Sureshot

Executive member
Surely trying their website would be more productive? Maybe a support email.

MAd23

School Cricketer

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
What is wrong there?

Users who are viewing this thread