Review From 'Gamer.Tv'

abu

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hi.....yesterday i saw Review of Cricket 2004 on show called 'Gamer.Tv'

well....to start of they said that the game has been released without any publicity and nobody even knew that it has been released.

they said the the graphics were ok ok and not up to the mark in comparision to other EA games like NBA,NHL,etc.

they said EA didn't earned much from Cricket series. that we know why ;)

they explain a bit about its features and how to play.

*As they were showing a shot played by India.....a run-out bug occured as the batsman played a straight drive towards mid-off. and a direct hit on the bowlers stump....:D

they said the game play was fun but for a short while after that the gameplay becomes boring.

and other minor comments about the game which were not good.

and in the end they gave Cricket 2004..........1/5 Stars.

Well Deserved....Maybe Now they will Take Cricket series seriously and hopefully the next edition will not be from HB Studios.

They didn't said anything about the bugs coz they also didn't played the game for more than 15-20 mins.

i think he cant believe it that they rated it this low ;)

to add to the above.....

they also said...."you should buy this game only and only if you love your cricket very very much."

according to me if EA keeps doing this year after year then instead promting cricket in the US they kill it and also the trust of the cricket lovers all around the world...come on EA release a patch atleast... :mellow:

It'd be nice to think their attitude may change now USA have qualified for the ICC Champions Trophy later this year; although I doubt it :( .

Gamer.tv is a very popular program on Ten Sports and a review about a poor game like cricket 2004 on it ..

IS REALLY WIERD

That's why he posted on every forum

Users who are viewing this thread