Roster updates

robertporter

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
i am still having problems when i save a game and then resart it later i get a completely different side then what i saved what can i do to fix this

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Originally posted by kewldude78
I tried to add Klusener with hex editing too but no luck. Even Warne doesnt show up in the lineup editor. Dont know what else to do now.

Just add Klusener by base copying and then change the lineups again using the v2 which will hopefully solve the probs we were having...

kewldude78

School Cricketer
"Add Klusener by base copying" ... elaborate please. I havent fiddled around in the team management yet so i dont know much.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Done.
This includes Klusener and Warne and there are no crashes. Now the lineups need changing again. Check ingame everytime you change one because SA was messing up last time without any created players.

Attachments

• roster.zip
    109.1 KB · Views: 22

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Basically none. The file is just for Kewldude. I'll make the main changes when I have a lineup fixed roster.pak that works...

kewldude78

School Cricketer
Almost done with the lineup editing. Will need some time to post it coz I am busy the whole day with a job fair.

I havent fixed the Australia and SA lineups coz they have user created players. Will test the changes and let u know.

Default 20 players updated ... New Zealand now has Marshall, Mason in addition to the updates to the other teams.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Here it is...

- International lineups and rosters fixed
- County rosters and lineups updated for 2004 season
- Shane Warne and Lance Klusener added
- Another bats update including Indian and Pakistan bats (in conjunction with 2GB Bat Pack v.2)

Enjoy :)

Edit: couple of small changes made

Last edited:

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
It's been brought to my attention that there was a big bug with Sussex in the original release. Either download this one or if you have started a game and don't want to lose your saved data PM me and I will be able to fix your .sav file for you by hex editing.

Last edited:

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Here: (all bugs fixed :) hopefully...)

Edit: now (v.4)

Attachments

• roster.zip
    109.1 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

Bond27

School Cricketer
Just found the thread, aweosme work Big Man, downloaded the patch and will give it a try

Thumps Up

and as i have said before, it's the community that makes the game and this community is up there, i hang around a lot with the nba-live forum but u get sick of there yankee attitudes and it's good to be here at home with the cricket buddies

Keep up the Good Work, we realllly do appreacite it

Users who are viewing this thread