Not open for further replies.

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
we need a new EA cricket game .Graphics of all other games even don bradman game sucks.EA has best graphics.Just need more features and a new look.Please EA make a new cricket game .

haha that was a good joke

Bluebagger

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I hope it stays as Don Bradman cricket but maybe we could get Richie Benaud cricket if that licenses can't be used. I agree that it's good to keep and established brand. I think that if you get flavour of the month players like whoever is good or popular at the time for 2 years then the brand gets devalued a little and it just becomes another game.

I was also never really impressed by the EA graphics or the gameplay of their games. I liked EA Cricket 2002 because they had the awesome All Time Teams but the game play was pretty poor.

Its a great news for those of you have high end pc's hoping that i'll also get one any suggestions

This is probably too long ago now but honestly building one yourself is so much better than buying a pre-built one. It might cost a little more but you will not be duped in to buying a PC with huge storage and a crappy mobo with a crappy GPU that you can't upgrade.

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
we need a new EA cricket game .Graphics of all other games even don bradman game sucks.EA has best graphics.Just need more features and a new look.Please EA make a new cricket game .

I agree. Screw you Big Ant trying to make a cricket game with awful graphics who the hell do you think we are? Helicopter shot loving-PC Pirating- Bad grammer idiots? I demand my money back and an EA cricket game from you immediately thank you very much...

mazd

International Cricketer

Enjoy your ea07

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I keep checking to see if there is any solid update. I wonder when will we get some gameplay info or even better a few screenies. Even the oven mitts kind will do ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread