I Have 99 Ovr playstyle team with 4-3-3 team but this one is good for Online

Screenshot_20230215-151647_eFootball.jpg

Thread Title updated btw :tick:

Verified Enigma

PlanetCricket's Sherlock Holmes
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Here is my latest team. Finally I have found apt player from every role. I have a query though, my OVR has increased from previous however my Team Value has decreased, can't understand why.

View attachment 275975
train me bro :spying:
great squad, fast as flash
TOTY really helped for a quick boost.

Packed Griezmann which makes it a perfect 3-3-4 Attack. I am still losing out on Team Value though, slipped to 80mn. No idea why again.

Screenshot_20230215-165543_83166ce233f71d89e25cf5d6e9762e36.jpg

Verified Enigma

Champions League Winner
Avengers
It happens because much quantity of selling that player in market decreases player price, value will be increased whenever the player will not be on 999+ quantity in market
I also slipped on 50 million currently :D
My players are not even getting sold off. Have then on selling list since weeks. I also update the price every now and then. Still they don't sell. Am I missing something?

Shailesh

Club Captain
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
My players are not even getting sold off. Have then on selling list since weeks. I also update the price every now and then. Still they don't sell. Am I missing something?
because thousands of people selling same cards, fifa sell them in sequence like who added to market list first... there are some websites over internet which shows the refresh time of every card check that and resell again asap so your card will be bought before later comers
Every card refresh on 2-3 hrs, set reminder and resell on time to sell them early as possible
Hope you got bro

Verified Enigma

Champions League Winner
Avengers
because thousands of people selling same cards, fifa sell them in sequence like who added to market list first... there are some websites over internet which shows the refresh time of every card check that and resell again asap so your card will be bought before later comers
Every card refresh on 2-3 hrs, set reminder and resell on time to sell them early as possible
Hope you got bro
Can you link me to those sites

Verified Enigma

Champions League Winner
Avengers
115 OVR finally. Now I will have to raise the Chemistry as I am still lagging behind there.

Screenshot_20230221-011924_83166ce233f71d89e25cf5d6e9762e36.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread