Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The avatars are way too bright, specially the Misbah one. The lightning isn't well balanced too. The text is also playing a part of a filler there in the Steve one. Not the best of your works. The wallpaper however is brilliant! great innovation and great execution. Text as well is looking marvelous there. You need to try playing a lot with curve, it's a very good instrument for avatar and signature making - you just need to get the numbers known. Keep up the good work man. :thumbs

Reactions: SRT

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
The avatars are way too bright, specially the Misbah one. The lightning isn't well balanced too. The text is also playing a part of a filler there in the Steve one. Not the best of your works. The wallpaper however is brilliant! great innovation and great execution. Text as well is looking marvelous there. You need to try playing a lot with curve, it's a very good instrument for avatar and signature making - you just need to get the numbers known. Keep up the good work man. :thumbs
Agreed. A request I want a logo of Cricket Renders and Cricket Designs(Design should be same in both and Design/Renders should be replacingg each other). Size 512*512.

SRT

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Agreed. A request I'm want a logo of Cricket Renders and Criccket Designs(Design should be same in both and Design/Renders should be replacingg each other). Size 512*512.
Accepted :).

Last edited:

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Great improvement! The MSD one would have been awesome had you not filled the space with that over-bevel and emboss-text, lightning and everything was excellent in it. The last two have been turned to low quality due to the high amount of effects you've put in there also the placement is needed to be a bit played with. The first one however is pretty mediocre, with a lovely text but standing nowhere, again, the text should be over the render but in case of avatars, text mostly work as a filler and ruin the quality of the work you put it. Great seeing you are playing and experimenting a lot, keep that up and in no time you'll improve. :thumbs

Reactions: SRT

Akul

International Coach
I'll need a FULL-HD logo and banner for "Viva La Hip Hop".
With a tagline "Lets celebrate the culture !
I hope you do well and I'll get all my work done by you in future. :)

SRT

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
I'll need a FULL-HD logo and banner for "Viva La Hip Hop".
With a tagline "Lets celebrate the culture !
I hope you do well and I'll get all my work done by you in future. :)
Accepted :). I can do the banner but, I am not that great in making logos but still I'll try. Any special colors you want in that banner?

Akul

International Coach
Please keep it simple.

images

Use this as a background if possible.

Muzammil.

Pirate / Banned
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3