Staff reshuffle and new staff

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
The Planetcricket Admin has done some reshuffling of the Staff that will moderate your forums for the first half of 2006 and beyond.

We have two new staff members in sid_19840 and The Spin, a little bit of info is provided about what they have done for the Planetcricket community and the forums they will be moderating.

Sid_19840 has been really helpful to all members in need of help while also keeping up his amazing work for Cricket 2005 which includes making a Unique Face patch and an AI Manager. I'm sure Sid will make a welcome addition to our mod team for the Cricket 2005 Downloads forum.

The Spin, one of the men running and moderating Planetcricket's Battrick has now been officially added to the staff list. You will also seeing him moderating the Cricket Games Records Forum.

Onto our staff reshuffle where duffarama has come out the biggest winner with 7 new forums to moderate! I'm sure old duffo will handle this extra workload just fine.

Duffarama has volunteered to help out the current staff members in the following forums: Feedback/Suggestions Forum, International Cricket Captain 2005 Forum, Cricket Coach Forum, Cricket Games Stories & Strategies Forum, Cricket Games Online Play Forum, Cricket Chat Forum and the Computers and Tech Forum.

The Brian Lara International Cricket Forum has one new staff member in Kev who also has been added to Brian Lara International Cricket Downloads and the ICC2005 records forum.
Tutsipoppy2 has chosen not to continue moderating the BLIC forums but has been added to moderate the General Chat forum and the Computers and Tech Forum.

Das_vicky has also stepped down from moderating the BLIC and Cricket 2005 forums to focus more on making his Howzat Cricket Manager game. He will still continue moderating that forum as usual.

Prakash one of the breakthrough men for Cricket 2005 has taken over das_vicky as moderator of the Cricket 2005 Forum. He has also been added to help Stevie moderate the C2k5 Records forum. Stevie himself has been added to help the moderators for the Cricket 2005 Forum and the International Cricket Captain 2005 Forum.

And the last change we have is Hariz one of the few people patching BLIC, has now been added to moderate the BLIC/RPIC records forum.

I'm sure you members will make all the staff welcome in their new forums, the Planetcricket Admin also wish them good luck with their respective forums and hope they keep up their good work while also stopping the spam!

sid_19840

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Thanks to Sylvester and all the members for giving me the opportunity.I hope to do fine in my new role.

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
Thank you all for the welcomes, and thank you for allowing me to become a staff member. I hope I do well in my role

Users who are viewing this thread