Starting Line-up editing - It's now possible to edit the line-up

boss

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
<span style='color:#000000:post_uid0'>hi friends,
now i am finally able you guys to change the STARTING LINE-UP(DEFAULT line-up) for both TESTS as well as ODIs in Cricket'2002. After the sparkling idea from scott, i made one very illustrated tutorial about how to change the batting,bowling line-ups for both ODIs as well as Tests. Thanks to scott.
What I mean is, the 1st 8 lines (if you are using a hex editor such as Ultra Edit) is where the information is contained that determines the starting line-ups.

pls found the detailed illustration for the player line-up editing in

http://eac2002.sphosting.com/index.htm

if u'r browser won't support the direct clicking just copy the above link and paste it in the new browser window.

After making the above tutorial, I will encourage any PROGRAMMER for making the DEFAULT LINE-UP EDITOR for "CRICKET'2002" after reading that article. Just give me, my name as the Credit in your software. Nothing more than that. As i am not comfortable with the program (VB), i will expect any one of you guys can make this software and expand our CRICKET'2002 playing experience. Need u'r feedback.

BOSS aka Sizmimax
:D</span>

jamesdriscoll

Club Cricketer
Hopefully someone can create a player editor which also changes the first XI now. Anybody reckon they could have a go? I'm not sure how it all works.

J

jonah

Excellent tutorial boss (thanx to scott too).
Let's hope for an editor soon!

scottwhatmore

School Cricketer
I've also made a tutorial, just incase you don't make sense of Boss's.

www.sportplanet.com/cricket2002/australia/downloads/line-ups.rar

It's good that someone knows what I am talking about!!

jamesdriscoll

Club Cricketer
I've downloaded your file .rar but what do I open it with? What is a .rar file? I've got some other .rar files I've downloaded. What are they and how do you open them?

sam2002

PC Awards 2005 Best Breakthrough
Cheers boss,thats gr8
i hope u could also find the bowler's and opening bowlers lineups(like blc's inbuild editor)and many more....
Actually we need a new player editor.i think there are many more settings in .ctm files(eg: a team rating )which is not there current editors.
i also think u can do some experiments with blc's team file to find some value or code(compare it).

Users who are viewing this thread