Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TT Lion's Journey - Rejuvanated - Zoraxdoom

• Other - please mention in thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Short Leg said:
Funny i dont remember saying that......Looks like MWaugh has lived up to his name as a match fixer!

thats it. im docking you points buddy. thats dissent!

Next month's is going to be a close finish...... if MWaugh can stop himself cheating and threatening innocent members :)

haha oh your too good to me c60. at least i wont have to take points of you because you wont be up for nominations. or anyone else for that fact :p

Cricket_60 said:
Next month's is going to be a close finish...... if MWaugh can stop himself cheating and threatening innocent members :)

To true mate however i think MWaugh has already decided that he's won the best story this month.

its what the members would have wanted :p. however c60 has been pinned so ill just get him tagged now

Thanks to the following people for their votes (which I managed to keep from Waugh)

Bala, Brett_Lee, cricketking10, gamerkid22, IloveGilly, madmick96, MWaugh, PhilD123, Short Leg, Wildwil

:cheers and thanks guys

haha all in good humour c60 :p:p. im glad you won though. you definatly deserved it. even if i did have to rig the votes for you to win (o now the truth comes out)

MWaugh said:
haha all in good humour c60 :p:p. im glad you won though. you definatly deserved it. even if i did have to rig the votes for you to win (o now the truth comes out)
lol he did deserve it though as u said

Users who are viewing this thread