Stumpings!

athkatla

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Has anyone actually been able to get a CPU batsman out stumped, or for that matter, has anyone seen the CPU ever get one of your batsmen out stumped? I'm curious because I haven't seen a single stumping in the game yet!

FishBowlMan

Club Cricketer
Originally posted by athkatla
Has anyone actually been able to get a CPU batsman out stumped, or for that matter, has anyone seen the CPU ever get one of your batsmen out stumped? I'm curious because I haven't seen a single stumping in the game yet!

Generally happens if a batsman charges down the wicket to a slow bowler and misses the ball. Happened to me twice when I first played the game as I kept pressing 'D' instead of 'S' by mistake.

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
its happend to me lots of times, never got a cpu batsmen out stumped though! I have been close a few times tho

tommyhorn33

School Cricketer
yes it happened to me this morning Read stumped Richardson
off Giles

Jarryd

Club Cricketer
Yeah i stumped Blewett with Murali, pitched it outside off, spun back he had to have a go at it, it was begging him to

athkatla

School Cricketer
Ahh, it's good to see that it does happen. I will just have to persevere with my spin bowlers until it happens for me. Thanks for your comments guys:)

madmattg

International Cricketer
Lots of yes aswers.

So another resounding yes for you.

I finished a world cup comp on Hard with 7 stumpings all from the bowling of Carl Hooper.

duffarama

Chairman of Selectors
Yes, in a Victoria v Tasmania match I stumped Ponting and Marsh.
Cameron White (spinner) was bowling.
I doubt it is possible for someone to get stumped when a fast bowler is bowling. (obviously)

Fat Pizza

School Cricketer
If a batsman consistently charges your spin bowler bowl a wide ball outside off stump, most of the time the batsman misses it and gets stumped.

TheGame

School Cricketer
In the corner of a dark room with nothing in it bu
I got out stumped a couple of times, usually when playing a silly advance shot.

Got the CPU out stumped only once, but I will have to say it was the best bowl I ever bowled.
I was playing First Class with Sussex, when I bowled with Mushtaq Ahmed, I gave it a fraction short bowl when the batsman advanced and tried to play a straight shot. He missed and the ball passed him in between his pads and bats and to the keeper and got stumped. It was pretty lucky because the ball was very close the the stmups when it went to the keeper, I could have bowled him out.

Users who are viewing this thread