You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hi,
It's been almost 3 years since I changed my username. I do like to have a change but I don't know what username should I change to. So if anyone has a good username to suggest then PM me and the member who suggest the best username (according to me) will get the reward of 200,000 vCash.

I had a change of username in the FB recently and it's time to do it here as well. Also the username will be used for atleast 3-5 years. So suggest a good username and earn some vCash.

Thanks. :)

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Any preferences? I mean something like, "it should be related to sports or music or gaming or techy etc."

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Any preferences? I mean something like, "it should be related to sports or music or gaming or techy etc."
Feel free to suggest anything. I don't have any preferences but it must be something very special and different from other usernames. The legendary :D 'Sodium' was very unique when I started using it apart from Iridium. Many started copying it with rise of Nitrogen, Oxygen, etc...

Neo 7

National Board President
India
Avengers
Since , you had a username of soft metal , now it is time to have a hard/strong metal username

Tungsten or Chromium

:lol

PS : This thread is of no use TBH , but still we can have this thread as a fun .

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Hi,
It's been almost 3 years since I changed my username. I do like to have a change but I don't know what username should I change to. So if anyone has a good username to suggest then PM me and the member who suggest the best username (according to me) will get the reward of 200,000 vCash.

I had a change of username in the FB recently and it's time to do it here as well. Also the username will be used for atleast 3-5 years. So suggest a good username and earn some vCash.

Thanks. :)

Dark Lord
The Priest
:p

Last edited:

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
This thread is of no use TBH , but still we can have this thread as a fun .
So what kind of thread were you expecting in General Chat?

Please take this to PM as I don't want to miss out any username being leaked out in public before deciding mine.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
I've got an username from @VC the slogger and quite good to my liking. Thanks to all who suggested the names. Username change coming up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread