Your Cricket Suggestion for buying new bat and softs

vickythegenuine

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi , am newbie in planetcricket from India :yes, but been seeing many posts of u guys and its gr8 to be here :cheers.
down to the point I would like know which bat is more prefarable to buy, here is a list of bats that I figured out to be under my liking (basis just performance of the willow , opinions of personally experienced is even more valuable ).

SG : Sunny tonny , VS 319 ultimate .
SS : ton ranger , ton professional
Bdm : dynamic power , amazer
Rns : euro plus
Sm : players pride , caisson.

pads :
SG : Maxilite xl , test,
SS : millenium pro, testlite
SM : wrecker , swagger
BDM : Titanium , Dynamic super

Softs : nothing zeroed in yet , depends on the bat make :)

(dint add kookaburra puma GM slazenger as they are made by the companies in India (sg fc.sondhi Dsc )for India ,dunno worldwide , gm n kookaburra have their own companies in eng n aus) . looking forward for ur opinions folks . :thumbs

vickythegenuine

School Cricketer
shukriya majid bhai ... that certainly eliminates ss ton pro and ss test pads ....online stockist badiya hain,but in India the price of equipment and bats are flat 10-20% off of what onlinestockist is offering .. having said that , i seen bats chosen by mr ajit and frankly they really good piece of willow :)

vickythegenuine

School Cricketer
frankly majid bhai , am confused between these 4 brands because , ss and sg below sunny tonny and ranger (approx ?108 )offer grade 2 willow whereas , rns and sm offer G1++ bats at the price of ss ton LE and matrix((nearly ?130- 150 ) which would other wise cause 100 pounds extra the price (?220+ pounds) ...

ps: its rupees here but writing in pounds for better communication.

Users who are viewing this thread