Sundeep's Downloads

voldemort

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Satish555 said:
great work man i love it great changes. but i dont like the looks of the stars on the trouser though but its ok good work man thnx a lot i will download it n wots a psd file or wotever u said wots that n if its important please post it. thnx a lot.

A PSD file is the photoshop file. It is saved along with all layers [if you have more that 2]

And the kit looks very good. But i think the trousers are a bit crowded. 1 or 2 stars ought to be enough

sohail

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
thanks saisrani. i was just about to say to sundeep to do this. hope you mind sundeep?

sunsamrat1980

Club Captain
The Champ said:
sundeep why havent u updated the pitches, they r really nice, do more pitches
Thanx Champ and to all for appreciating my work.. but I actually got busy with the WC 2003 TV patch and then with 3D rendered stumps so could not dedicate much time to the pitches.
BTW, Dazza has prepared some exceptional picthes and I feel they are even better than mine.
Anywayz.. in case I you need any specific type of pitch then let me know.. I'll surely give it a try once I get some time

Satish555

Club Captain
Great

Great Sa WC Kit. i love it. couldnt rep u in the other thread cause there was some error i will do to one of ur posts in this thread. n also i saw those WC Stumps n pithadds n stuff. but u didnt post the .zip file as yet? well can u do me a WC Graphics pack? with WC stumps , adboards , pitch adds n rope ?

n any other things based on WC that u can make i would really love it. thnx.

sunsamrat1980

Club Captain
Satish555 said:
Great Sa WC Kit. i love it. couldnt rep u in the other thread cause there was some error i will do to one of ur posts in this thread. n also i saw those WC Stumps n pithadds n stuff. but u didnt post the .zip file as yet? well can u do me a WC Graphics pack? with WC stumps , adboards , pitch adds n rope ?

n any other things based on WC that u can make i would really love it. thnx.
You can check this thread for all the variety of 3D rendered stumps.
I will also post the ad boards and pitchads here soon.

Users who are viewing this thread