TAR: Adelaide Crows (Last chance at premiership Glory?)

Roofrom50

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
afllogopx4.jpg

Craig out Sumner in​

Well the master guru, as the Adelaide local's call him, Neil Craig has ended his reign as Adelaide Crows coach. The 45 year old, who has been in charge of the club for only 2 seasons, says that i am not interested in the job anymore, and i will be moving on and spending more time with my family and my personal life.
It has been great fun coaching here at the Crows, but someone needs to move in now and take over.

The spot has already been filled up, by a young man, age 27, who could as well as easily be playing AFL himself, but Hayden Sumner, who has crossed from the world of cricket, playing cricket for the Victoria side in Meblourne, will now move to South Australia, and show his style with a whole new game.
Sumner says he has occasionally watched AFL in his lifetime, and doesnt know why the Crows have picked him as Senior coach. Hayden says that he will take the job, and experiement.

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
Good luck!

Not much of an AFL fan but this should be interesting.

Roofrom50

International Coach
afllogous3.jpg

Hayden Sumner Press Conference.​

What are things you'll be looking foward to this season?

Well you know, you are always keen to see what kind of young players you have picked up. We will be trying out alot of the younger kids this season, players like Nick Gill, Bryce Campbell, those kind of blokes who we picked up from the Draft last season, give them a run and decide wether they are worthy for being a Crow, and or Senior player in coming seasons.

What is the future of Mark Ricciuto?

Well i am pretty sure this will be Mark's last season in the AFL, you know i could be wrong, but with the injuries he has suffered over the past season and a half, Mark wouldn't wanna get another injjury this year, or his career will be over. Roo might give it another yelp, next season, but i am pretty sure this'll be his last.

Where are you going to play him?

Well i dont think Ricciuto has the speed being in the midfield anymore, like he did 5 years ago, but Ricciuto still has the abiity to play foward, so that'll be the main position where gunna play him. Out of the square, he is a natural talent, and could kick a winning score just off his own boot laces.

Roofrom50

International Coach
afllogojd4.jpg

Mark Ricciuto talks to Channel 10 about, this might be his last season.​

Adelaide Crows Captain, Mark Ricciuto has come out and spoken to the Media, about the future of the the Veteran Superstar. Ricciuto said that he will try and get through 2007, before he decides on his future with the club and his career.
Ricciuto, who is a Premiership player with the Crows, All-Australian, Best and Fairest, Club Champion and Captain since 2001, has played more then 300+ games for the Crows, and said he would love to keep playing. But he will only play what his body let's him. Hopefully for the Crows he can get through 2007 unscaved.

freddiw

Panel of Selectors
i live in aus but this is not my best sport,
like the look of the story could do wid some graphichy tho

Users who are viewing this thread