The game is not using my RAM at all.

Almost_Austwick

International Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
It has to be something to do with the hardware (although the specs seem more than enough to run the game) on your pc as you seem to be the only one having this problem.

Make sure that all other programs are closed including any anti virus. Have you scanned your pc for any spyware or viruses that may be eating up resources. Have you installed anything else in the last couple of days?

Allrounder18

Banned
I install DIRT last week ,since that I didnt install any thing.

It has to be something to do with the hardware (although the specs seem more than enough to run the game) on your pc as you seem to be the only one having this problem.

Make sure that all other programs are closed including any anti virus. Have you scanned your pc for any spyware or viruses that may be eating up resources. Have you installed anything else in the last couple of days?
The point is that the game is not using the resources and all the resource while game is running are free and available and I can use my computer normally when the game is autosimming ,I can move b/w windows can browse or even can play BLIC 07 without a glitch while the Cricket Coach is running and autosimming ,It must be some type of spyware but why this spyware only attack cricket coach 2007 when running????

Last edited:

Almost_Austwick

International Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
As many have said cricket coach appears to be taking all the resources it's needs - you can't force it to use more ram.

Your download may have been corrupted somehow -have you tried to download and install a fresh copy?

Allrounder18

Banned
Now this is really spooky!

I format my harddrive install the fresh XP and then install the game ,but still same slow speed ,what the heck is that:mad ,I lose my whole hour in installing the XP I lose my games and I have to install them again and still this game not work ,I m really get mad now.:mad:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread