The PC Texture Tweaks & Mods Thread: India Test Pack & Duke Ball Released!

stephencox32

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@stephencox32 since the England v India series seems to be sponsored by Specsavers I'll probably end up making stumps/ropes/pitch ad for that.
@Spoobir that would be great if you could! Thanks Specsavers Royal London and Vitality Insurance seem to be sponsoring all cricket in England at the minute.

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
@Spoobir that would be great if you could! Thanks Specsavers Royal London and Vitality Insurance seem to be sponsoring all cricket in England at the minute.

Yeah, I actually figured this series would be NatWest like the Pakistan one but I guess not.

stephencox32

County Cricketer
Yeah, I actually figured this series would be NatWest like the Pakistan one but I guess not.
I’m surprised that NatWest haven’t sponsored it as they are the English kit sponsor. Still I suppose this is the financial side of sport for you.

Spoobir

As promised here is the Specsavers 2018 Test series sponsor pack!

AEIJcdN.jpg

Readme file is included as usual.

Cheers and enjoy! :cheers

Attachments

• Specsavers_Test_Pack.zip
    612.9 KB · Views: 93

stephencox32

County Cricketer
:lol:lol:thumbs I have to agree I preferred the NatWest sponsorship for aesthetic reasons but you’ve still done a great job ;):cheers

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
As promised here is the Specsavers 2018 Test series sponsor pack!

AEIJcdN.jpg

Readme file is included as usual.

Cheers and enjoy! :cheers
Jeez, brilliant work mate! Wish I had a PC so I could get all the great textures and mods you've done.

stephencox32

County Cricketer
Jeez, brilliant work mate! Wish I had a PC so I could get all the great textures and mods you've done.
it does add a dimension to the game having it on PC. By the way - I want to congratulate you too on your work on the 2018 kits and squads for the English teams in the game. Great stuff!

stephencox32

County Cricketer
@Spoobir it’s worked a treat mate - thanks. Will be playing the England v India test series alongside the real one for the next few weeks - just watching the “Vitality Insurance” T20 match between Kent and Essex tonight ha ha

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
it does add a dimension to the game having it on PC. By the way - I want to congratulate you too on your work on the 2018 kits and squads for the English teams in the game. Great stuff!
Thanks mate, much appreciated! :D:cheers

Spoobir

@stephencox32 I can take a hint! :lol

Vitality T20 pack! Seems to be the same for the Blast and the England T20 internationals that have been played.

T33N9uj.jpg

Note that these stumps replace the flashing Cricket Network stumps used for default T20 match mode. You can have multiple different modded stumps for different match formats but created stadium boundary ropes and pitch ads will always be the latest pack you installed.

Readme included.

:cheers

Attachments

• Vitality_T20_Pack.zip
    108.4 KB · Views: 72

stephencox32

County Cricketer
@Spoobir :lol:lol I was hoping you would! Seriously though what a great surprise. Absolutely flawless work again too. Fantastic- that’s so much - I’m a very happy man :thumbs:thumbs:thumbs[DOUBLEPOST=1533312521][/DOUBLEPOST]
@Spoobir :lol:lol I was hoping you would! Seriously though what a great surprise. Absolutely flawless work again too. Fantastic- that’s so much - I’m a very happy man :thumbs:thumbs:thumbs
I meant thanks so much![DOUBLEPOST=1533312609][/DOUBLEPOST]It takes 2 minutes to change things around now I know how and where to install things so there’s no hassle there

Spoobir

Just a very minor change for people using the Specsavers pack. This will replace the bails with the green bails that have been used since the Lord's test.

Paste the textures folder into AshesMods and create blobset.

Attachments

• Stumps.zip
    456.3 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
D

Dutch

Just a very minor change for people using the Specsavers pack. This will replace the bails with the green bails that have been use since the Lord's test.

Paste the textures folder into AshesMods and create blobset.
Great to see you still working on things!

Users who are viewing this thread