The Planet Cricket Battrick Shield V3

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Im going to run the shield but if they wish to combine i will, the shield will be much different. I will bring in some teams who are stronger that i have recruited and the tournament structure will be league style with 9-12 games

Maxkarter

Battrick Tournament Host
Foxy I love ya but its not

Ive chased them for MONTHS!

In all honesty we were already underway with the league, so you couldn't expect Briggs or Spin to stop our competition of 3 divisions with roughly 8 players each for 8 new teams. All they want is to finish this season, and I;m sure they'll be more than happy to entertain your thoughts.

Also, you denied the Java Kings a free spot in the Shield, he was inactive here before our league so its non of the organiser's fault there. If you blame them, then youre just as in the wrong as they are for not allowing to fill a gap for a short time.

voldemort

International Coach
And if you must know, the fact that most of the teams in the league are tough guys is no excuse... I had an LOC league of div 2 and 1 teams, + a div 4 team, all of whom have 90% WI squads... I ended 4th, 1 ahead of a div 1 team...

He didnt win despite having 2 profs and a remarkable in his lineup...

Constable b. Roe 117 95 8 1

being a good manager defies reporters summaries...

Maxkarter

Battrick Tournament Host
In addition to what Voldy said, think about a few teams when the first PC Battrick Championship was run, I was probably worse off than most Shiled teams but strove to improve, when Syl came along for the first time, he was in the same position. All I can sat is look at how both of us have improved ;)

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
In all honesty we were already underway with the league, so you couldn't expect Briggs or Spin to stop our competition of 3 divisions with roughly 8 players each for 8 new teams. All they want is to finish this season, and I;m sure they'll be more than happy to entertain your thoughts.

This annoys me, I was asking about the merger before the start of the shield v3

I started asking after the second shield ended

Dont defend them... they couldnt care less about the shield

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
The Shield was for waiting list teams until the main Championship opened up. Thats why it was called a 'Shield'. Now the Championship will open up, and so there is no point of the Shield. Dunnow why there should be a Shield 4.

And the format of the new championship would be something along the lines of a knockout tournament, with the knocked out teams playing in a seperate league or something like that. The first Championship was very active with a lot of fun matchups, don't see why this won't be.

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
a knockout is exactly what the problem is... teams join friendly comps to get a game every sunday which they have a shot at winning, a knockout and one match is no good to anyone

Maxkarter

Battrick Tournament Host
a knockout is exactly what the problem is... teams join friendly comps to get a game every sunday which they have a shot at winning, a knockout and one match is no good to anyone

Also the Championship was ALREADY on, when you asked about the merger, I'll once again say that why should we have in the middle of our competition stop to let the Shield teams in? That's what the Shield was for as Zorax said, to be a filler until the Championship was open, not to be bombarded by teams who want a larger competition ended unfairly for the sake of a bunch of new guys, no offence.

Youre missing Zorax's point, the knocked out teams then each go onto other matches, they don't just get bagged until the competition has ended.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I will not have a team until 1st February, so it looks like I will miss out on the new Shield.

handsome

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
All right...then all the discussion is okay....some pls answer this.....

When will you guys plan to merge the shield teams ( I'd love playing senior pro's)?

If it takes too much time then then Griffo why not we have a quad tournament ( You, me , WC, gamer)

I think we should join the main championship...with all the ranking and stuff.....I'd love if you have player stats as well like most runs etc.....

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
This frustrates me beyond belief, I chase them during the season yes... but also when your season was over, why cant you understand that. If we returnned to the previous competition layout it would be much better as your improvement in the game will be justified

Users who are viewing this thread