The Planet Cricket Battrick Shield V4

Who will be the MVP of the Planet Cricket Battrick Shield?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Highlander999

ICC President
This message is for Raiders Eleven!!!!!!!

I'm not here for the next week, but I get back on the Saturday, so next week's challenge won't be accepted till Saturday afternoon (GMT) I hope that is all fine with WC :)

Cheers guys :cheers

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
This message is for Raiders Eleven!!!!!!!

I'm not here for the next week, but I get back on the Saturday, so next week's challenge won't be accepted till Saturday afternoon (GMT) I hope that is all fine with WC :)

Cheers guys :cheers

Sure :) No problem :D are u going alone or T ...................... :cool:

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
Bignot in Doubt

Hamid Bignot the star player of Raiders Eleven may miss the upcoming match between AP and Raiders :tomorrow. Bignot failed to impress the physiotherapist today in training . An immidiate replacement has been called but still there is a chnace for Bignot if he pass the fitness test tomorrow. However manager WC ruled out Bignot from tomorrow's match and replaced Avindra Lenish with him. WC feel Bignot need rest as he has played continously the 20/20 matches and performed exceptionally well . It will be not a good idea to force Bignot to play tomorrow though its an very importand match. Karl leonard who missed out the first match in BT Shield @this season will likely to take part in tomorrow's match .

Hooper

ICC Board Member
Good finish to the innings aye?

The players are off the field for the break between innings.

End of Over 49: 240-10, runrate=4.90
Corcoran 9-0-61-3
Worthington* 62 (48 balls)

48.4 W Corcoran to Muller
Corcoran drags it short and Muller goes for the short-arm pull... he's been caught! Muller didn't quite get the elevation he wanted on that shot and midwicket takes a smart catch!
48.3 W Corcoran to Roe
That never looked like a run and Eakanayake made sure of it with a great throw. It's a long walk to the pavilion when you get out like that.
48.2 W Corcoran to Carmino
Carmino attempted a reverse slog sweep but only suceeded in sending the ball straight up in the air, an easy catch for Drury whilst back-peddling.

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
Ross XI looks like they will beat World Class Warriors

Sneaky Penguins v St Michele CC will be close but if Bennett stays in the Snakes should win

I just beat Cape Town Colts by 10 wickets :)

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
I thrashed Aamirs Rockers, comprehensively. Every bowler got a wicket which is very nice to see and also nice to see that we chased down 143 in 25 overs exactly(PAN). Guess who got a 50? Doug Rose. :D

Wylie man of the match for his unbeaten 53*(58) although he wasn't that far ahead of Rose 51*(62). ;)

Rose:

Against St Michele CC - 54*
Against Aamirs Rockers - 51*

Last edited:

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
That's alright Griffo.

Player of the tournament was Doug Rose by the way people, he averaged 105.00 in the two games he played. Those included 2 not out scores.

Anyone who tries to tell people otherwise, will be told off. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread