MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Interesting to see Street Cricket so high: can anyone in India confirm that it's PSN only? Or can it be bought in shops as well?
Marketing material I've seen suggests that there was a pack in deal on Street Cricket at some point - so if that's counting as a sale it might explain it, as well as the high rankings for the Kinect games.

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yeah. It's the big problem with deducing the size of the Indian market: there's not reliable numbers with which to prove it...
And when you're spending someone else's money, the final decisions are not in your hands.

Interesting to see Street Cricket so high: can anyone in India confirm that it's PSN only? Or can it be bought in shops as well?

We all know india love cricket but knowing how to market to them is
the key there chief and guys.

Sure this game is called ashes 2013 and to be honest most indians don't
care about ashes so you have to do something else for them.
I don't like IPL, fake cricket but they love it.:spy

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
if the rate is kept around 500-700 for pc games then many indians buy. if console game is kept around 1000-1500 then games r sold gud
The problem is that those prices make profitability near impossible unless there's huge volume. Plus, if you sell a game to the Indian market at those prices, reverse importation becomes a problem - why pay the $60-70 in Australia if the exact same product costs $10 in India?

adit142

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
ya it may be true. bt u take rockstar gta 4 it was priced 500 bt they can implement something tht online doesnt work if that country dvd is used in any other part of world. ashes 2009 was sold for 499. it sold well if i know.

Users who are viewing this thread